* Easy "show text instead of HTML" command?
@ 2011-11-14 23:04 Dave Abrahams
From: Dave Abrahams @ 2011-11-14 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

When I have a message with Content-Type multipart/alternative containing
HTML and text parts, I'd like to be able to easily switch between
viewing the text parts and the HTML parts without showing buttons,
switching to the message buffer, and choosing the parts in question.
Does anyone have a solution for that?

Thanks,

--
Dave Abrahams