Uwe Brauer writes: > See also: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusFormatFlowed I find this wiki page hard to follow: The take on 'older' vs 'graphical' seems to lack the proper standards perspective (and probably should mention the non-compliant non-flowed issue). The "physical" vs "logical" line is an odd way to put it; format=flowed is about giving the receiving MUA permission to reflow paragraphs, while still sending mail that complies with line length norms. It says that gnus doesn't really do things, and then sort of that it does, and I ended up not knowing what to expect.