I've encountered what I think is a bug in handling drafts when emacs is killed, but perhaps that isn't a gnus issue. If I start up gnus, and start to send mail ('m' from *Group*), and then emacs is killed (because it's in an xterm with -nw, and I close the remote ssh connection), I don't find the unsent draft when restarting gnus. (pause to ~. the ssh connection at this point) Then, I find no draft (in *Group*), but: ~/News/drafts/drafts > l total 2 -rw-r--r-- 1 gdt lexort 600 Oct 19 07:40 #4# after "mv ./#4# 4" the draft reappears. I'm not sure how to fix; perhaps gnus should find autosave files as drafts and offer to recover, or just rename them to a proper name if there isn't both autosave and regular, or ?