I subscribe to source-changes@netbsd.org and got a message like this: From: "Fred" Subject: CVS commit: src/sys/arch/powerpc/booke To: source-changes@NetBSD.org Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 17:25:36 +0000 (50 minutes, 55 seconds ago) Reply-To: source-changes-d@NetBSD.org Mail-Followup-To: source-changes-d@NetBSD.org I hit 'f' and asked a question about the change. gnus composed a mail which was To: fred and CC: source-changes. I do have broken-reply-to set on some lists, but this is a funny case; the intent is to have replies that do go to the list go to a discuss list, not to force people not to send private replies. So I'm curious what the collective gnus wisdom is here. (emacs 23, gnus fairly recent git head)