* What's up?  Not much.
@ 1996-01-03  9:58 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-01-03  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

In *rare* moment of confusion on my part (hark! cough!) I sort of
ordered non-changable plane tickets that return me to Oslo, like, 10
days after I want to go back.  So I'll probably be even more sluggish
than usual in responding to mail.  I don't even have a modem here, so
I can't read news.  *sob*.

But I've borrowed a machine (Windos 95 -- yuck!) and I have Emacs, so
I'll survive.  Or at least I hope so.

So happy new year!  And the feature freeze will start when I get to
Oslo, I guess, which is just 10 short days away.

--
   Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen * larsi@ifi.uio.no
      (a red leaf that falls from the purple tree)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-01-03  9:58 UTC | newest]