* Problem using Gnus to read mail on AIX.
@ 1997-03-08 21:26 Eze Ogwuma
From: Eze Ogwuma @ 1997-03-08 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: zcaceog

Hi,

Is anyone using Gnus 5.3 or above to read mail on AIX?  If so can you
tell me which backend you are using? Also can you let me know if you
have tried and failed.

I am trying to use nnmbox but it just won't start even though all the
parameters are set correctly.

Eze.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-03-08 21:26 UTC | newest]