* What happened to Gcc?
@ 1999-12-06 22:53 dave-mlist
From: dave-mlist @ 1999-12-06 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I upgraded to pgnus v99, the automatic "Gcc: " header
in my outgoing messages disappeared.  What changed?

Dave

* Re: What happened to Gcc?
@ 1999-12-06 23:35 ` Brian May
From: Brian May @ 1999-12-06 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

    dave-mlist> When I upgraded to pgnus v99, the automatic "Gcc: "
    dave-mlist> header in my outgoing messages disappeared.  What
    dave-mlist> changed?

That depends on how you set it...

It works fine here, but I set it inside gnus-posting-styles, which is
a bit non-standard (I think).

Only time I have had problems, is when sending mail via w3...
--
Brian May <bmay@csse.monash.edu.au>