* Printing Article Buffer
@ 1999-12-07 11:36 Shaun Lipscombe
From: Shaun Lipscombe @ 1999-12-07 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

I can print anything in emacs using 'Tools' -> 'Print' -> 'Print
Buffer' except the article buffer which comes out blank.  It used to
work back when I was using 5.6.  Is there any special way to print
using gnus, or has anything changed that may cause this?

BTW, I used Gnus within NTEmacs if that helps.  On *nix I use a
different version of Gnus, so I cannot compare results with that.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Shaun

--
          (o_
(o_  (o_  //\

* Re: Printing Article Buffer
@ 1999-12-09  0:54 ` Brian May
From: Brian May @ 1999-12-09  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Shaun> I can print anything in emacs using 'Tools' -> 'Print' -> 'Print
    Shaun> Buffer' except the article buffer which comes out blank.  It used to
    Shaun> work back when I was using 5.6.  Is there any special way to print
    Shaun> using gnus, or has anything changed that may cause this?

Does "A P" from the summary buffer work?

(not that I know why print buffer doesn't work).
--
Brian May <bmay@csse.monash.edu.au>

* Re: Printing Article Buffer
@ 1999-12-09  0:57 ` Brian May