Hi, I posted before question why I couldn't select nndraft group which did contain articles if I looked into directory. The server was open, the path was okay, but still I got message Can't select group After lot of Edebugging, i found out that I was missing entry (display . all) from the Group parameters. After I put it there, the articles were read and I could access nndraft. I think it would be good idea to add that group parameter by default in the nndraft groups so that user don't get confused about the misleding "Can't select group" message. jari