* When Gcc to same group --> auto tick article ?
@ 1998-03-06 11:31 jari.aalto
From: jari.aalto @ 1998-03-06 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: When Gcc to same group --> auto tick article ?
@ 1998-03-06 12:53 ` Hrvoje Niksic
From: Hrvoje Niksic @ 1998-03-06 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gcc-ed articles should in many cases (archive, etc.) show up as read
rather than ticked.  Implementing this is on Lars' todo list, IIRC.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia
--------------------------------+--------------------------------

* Re: When Gcc to same group --> auto tick article ?
@ 1998-03-06 14:00   ` jari.aalto
From: jari.aalto @ 1998-03-06 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

| 98-03-06 Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> list.ding
| Gcc-ed articles should in many cases (archive, etc.) show up as read
| rather than ticked.  Implementing this is on Lars' todo list, IIRC.

As long as Lars calls some user function to determine the correct mark,
I'll feel fine :-)

Nice to know it's on todo.
jari