I have started encountering very weird behavior... - My message are files by procmail to ~/Mail/spool - When I request new files for group, Gnus read the spool file and I can see it storing the messages to nnml group - The count of new messages is correctly updated to Group line So far so god, but when I enter the Group, The summary buffer doesn't contain the new articles, while they are in the directory if I list then. If I exit the group, the Group line now say 0 new messages, while I did nonthing? The new messages aren't seen by Gnus any more. Does this have anything to do (side effect?) with the command M-x nnml-generate-nov-databases. I notice that the article numbers don't continue any more, but are somehow wrapped to lowest values. Does that indicate anything? jari