Hi, A day ago I subscribed to handfull of new mailing lists and when I was away last night my procmail recipes sorted them to wrong folders. so I had to move lot of mail from group to another. The first command that come into my mind was gnus-uu-mark-by-regexp But it only matched subjects. I assumed it would match the visible Summary line, but it didn't :-). There was nothing in common in the subject lines that come from eg liserv XXX. However If I matched against From field, then I could tag all the messages coming from particular list and move then all to right group. Here is the new functions that do that: They un/mark articles that match From field. The patch is against 5.6.38. Feel free to move the new keybinds to somewhere more appropriate. jari