* Agent and more informative gnus summary line
@ 1999-01-07  9:50 Jari Aalto+mail.misc
From: Jari Aalto+mail.misc @ 1999-01-07  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Is there a way to display some indication in the gnus summary line that I have
    Agent downloaded the group with J u ? Best If the summary line could be
    tailosed to show count of downloaded articles by Agent:

        12/36: nntp+uutiset.saunalahti.fi:comp.software.config-mgmt

        count

    The summary line spec for this would be exellent. I can't remember afterwards
    what groups I have downloaded and I get those nasty Errors popping up when I
    try to read group that was not downloaded (I read groups possibly several
    days afterwards)

    jari

* Re: Agent and more informative gnus summary line
@ 1999-01-12  7:03 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-01-12  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

jari.aalto@poboxes.com (Jari Aalto+mail.misc) writes:

> Is there a way to display some indication in the gnus summary line
> that I have Agent downloaded the group with J u ?

Do you mean the group lines?

> Best If the summary line could be
> tailosed to show count of downloaded articles by Agent:
>
> 12/36: nntp+uutiset.saunalahti.fi:comp.software.config-mgmt
> |
> count

Well...  Ok.  I've added this to the todo list.

* Re: Agent and more informative gnus summary line
@ 1999-01-12 13:20   ` Jari Aalto+mail.misc
From: Jari Aalto+mail.misc @ 1999-01-12 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

| 1999-01-12 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> list.ding
| jari.aalto@poboxes.com (Jari Aalto+mail.misc) writes:
|
| > Is there a way to display some indication in the gnus summary line
| > that I have Agent downloaded the group with J u ?
|
| Do you mean the group lines?

Yes ;-)

| > Best If the summary line could be
| >
| > 12/36: nntp+uutiset.saunalahti.fi:comp.software.config-mgmt
| > |
| > count
|
| Well...  Ok.  I've added this to the todo list.

Good. I'm droolin' already...
jari