* Article displayed with full header after mc-decrypt
@ 1999-10-06 15:42 Thomas Hungenberg
From: Thomas Hungenberg @ 1999-10-06 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I use pgnus 0.97 and Mailcrypt 3.5.4.

When I do mc-decrypt on a pgp-encrypted article, the article is
displayed in "plain style" (with complete header and without use of
any faces) after decrypting.
Is there any gnus-function I can add to e.g. mc-post-decryption-hook
to re-render the article buffer?
I tried to add gnus-article-prepare-display but that does not work.

      - Thomas

--
Thomas Hungenberg -- Student of Applied Computer Science
Private homepage: http://home.pages.de/~th/ -- ICQ-UIN: #3294439

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-10-06 15:42 UTC | newest]