Hi, some weeks ago someone mentionned the RFC 2369, about "The Use of URLs as Meta-Syntax for Core Mail List Commands and their Transport through Message Header Fields". wow. In fact I didn't implemented the solution through message header fields, cause : I don't know exactly how to do that, and I never seen mailing list with such header fields. But I wrote a small minor mode providing mailing list commands based on the syntax described in the RFC Just define list-help, list-subscribe, etc... variable in a group, and command are then available : eg, my group parameters for nnml:ding : ((to-address . "ding@gnus.org") (to-list . "ding@gnus.org") (total-expire . t) (expiry-wait . 20) (admin-address . "ding-request@gnus.org") (list-help "") (list-unsubscribe "") (list-subscribe "")) here is the file :