* Why save MIME?
@ 2002-01-21 18:58 nimo
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: nimo @ 2002-01-21 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I was living happily with ognus 0.03 and decided to upgrade to 0.04
(and 0.05 this morning) to get so many improvements.

Now I have this unpleasant behaviour that when I open a mail with
alternative plain-html MIME encoding: I don't see the text/plain part
and of course I don't see the text/html because I deactivated it (too
often w3 doesn't decode html correctly and I end up with html code on
the screen instead).

Now, as soon as I read a mail like that, I am offered to 'Save MIME
part to: ' and the mime part of the mail is save to disk.
Can't I just see the text/plain part instead?

Thanks,

Nicolas

--
  Nicolas Morais
  CAE Inc. -- Simulation et formation militaire