* nnml
@ 1996-06-06  8:35 Thomas Larsen
From: Thomas Larsen @ 1996-06-06  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm usinge the nnml backend to read my mail. To get rid of read mail,
I either expire the article or use B DEL. When I have received more
than 200 articles in a nnml group, I get prompted for how many
articles to show when entering it. The problem is that there are only
about 20 articles present in the group and it's quite annoying to get
prompted for this every time. Is there a way to fix this without
setting gnus-large-group to something very high? Can you somehow
renumber the articles in a group? I'm using Gnus 5.2.1.

--
Thomas Larsen