* Looking for the variable that controls newsgroup scanning
@ 2003-07-23 17:39 Lloyd Zusman
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2003-07-23 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm making use of several nnimap groups, each of which being defined
within `gnus-secondary-select-methods'.  As far as I can tell, each one
is defined identically, the only difference being their names.

However, only the first of these three gets updated during
`gnus-group-get-new-news'.  I need to enter the other two and
specifically invoke `gnus-summary-rescan-group' in order for them to
notice any new mail that might have arrived.

I suspect that ages ago, I might have set some sort of variable which
prevents all but the first nnimap group from being scanned during
`gnus-group-get-new-news', but I can't for the life of me recall what I
might have done, nor have I been able to find anything within my setup
that seems to affect this behavior.

Could any of you suggest some possible variables or settings that might
control this?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman