Hello All, Currently I'm trying to make a transition to Gnus from Thunderbird at work. I'm successfully using Gnus at home for quite a lot of time. I'm using two IMAP servers. One of them is my personal hosting server running Courier IMAP and it works perfectly. But our company is using Kerio Mail server with IMAP available through SSL. Then it's accessed with Thunderbird everything works fine. The problem is I can't see new messages then I access IMAP server with Gnus. I subscribed to the folder "nnimap+work:INBOX". Then someone sends me an email it never appears in INBOX. Then I position cursor on INBOX line in *Grop* buffer and press M-g, nothing happens, Gnus reports that folder is empty. But then I connect to the same server with Thunderbird, it shows a new message in Inbox. Here is the fun part. Then I click on message in Thunderbird and read it and then go to Gnus, about three-five seconds later message appears in "nnimap+work:INBOX" marked with "ON". After that I can access this message with Gnus. The same happens with the second new message, etc, etc. Then I read message in Thunderbird, it appears in Gnus. For example, according to Thunderbird I have 17 messages in Inbox now, 4 of them are unread and unaccessible with Gnus. I attached Thunderbird log, produced then I check for new mail. Also, I attached Gnus IMAP log, produced then I press M-g on "nnimap+work:INBOX". Actually, then Gnus selects INBOX, IMAP server reports that all 17 messages exist: ... 1188 SELECT "INBOX" ... * 17 EXISTS ... Then Gnus do status, IMAP server reports that 4 messages are unseen: ... 1189 STATUS "INBOX" (UNSEEN) ... * STATUS "INBOX" (UNSEEN 4) ... But then I enter "nnimap+work:INBOX", I can see only read 13 messages (previously read with Thunderbird). I attached Gnus version information and user settings to this message as well. Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Egor Pervuninski