* Silly Question about PGG
@ 2003-05-17 21:20 Sean Rima
From: Sean Rima @ 2003-05-17 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Folks,

I was struggling with Mailcrypt on a NTEMACS setup when I discovered
that I could use PGG. WHich I have done . Anyway, when my mails come
back which I send flat signed, ie not mime, I cannot see the PGP
stuff. How do I know when a message is signed, and PGG has worked it out
:)

Told you it was sill :)

Sean
A: Why is top posting frowned upon?

Normal Email sean AT tcob1 DOT net  GPG Key Id 7DA70294
              ICQ: 679813  Jabber: tcobone=/eSpBmjxGS4dnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org