From: lofgren@sics.se (Thomas Löfgren)
Subject: PGnus 0.9{5,7} hangs after generating summary buffer
Date: 29 Sep 1999 10:26:23 +0200	[thread overview]

I'm forwarding a mail which made two PGnusae (unpatched 0.95 and dito
0.97) hang after generating the group summary.  When I selected the
group with this article, the message buffer said
 "Generating summary...done"
The summary buffer was empty, and Emacs stopped responding.

I finally tried with this Gnus version, Gnus v5.7, and in the summary
buffer, the author appears to be '0'.

I can't see anything strange with this article (other than the fact
that someone sent an unsubscribe message to the bugtraq list, and the
moderator let it go through!), so I suggest someone more clueful than
myself when it comes to the standards takes a look at it.

Tom
--
T. Lofgren <lofgren@sics.se> - Wherever I lay my .emacs, that's my ${HOME}
I thought I was wrong once before, but I realized I was mistaken.

Date: 	Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:40:57 -0400
From: Tom Bosscher <Tom.Bosscher@VICKERS-SYSTEMS.COM>
Subject:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?RE:_[Linux]_glibc_2.1.x_/_wu-?=
              =?iso-8859-1?Q?ftpd_<=3d2.5_/_BeroFTPD_/_lynx_/_vlo?=
              =?iso-8859-1?Q?ck=0d=0a______________?=
              =?iso-8859-1?Q?/_mc_/_glibc_2.0.x?=
To: BUGTRAQ@SECURITYFOCUS.COM

unsubscribe