From: Kevin Greiner <kevin.greiner@vignette.com>
Subject: Re: Arghh, my Gnus is going crazy !!
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:46:22 -0500	[thread overview]

Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:

> On 28 sep 2004, Kevin Greiner wrote:
>
>> test <invalig@toto.com> writes:

>> > What was it ?? :/
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>>
>> gnus-agent-check-overview-buffer. Interestingly, this function
>> was added in 2003-01-14 to help detect obscure errors that were
>> occurring. Now, it's part of the problem.
>
> :/ Thank you for the quick and good support.
>
> Oh BTW, I still have trouble with the synchronization of the
> flags (sutff read/marked during an unplugged session is still
> forgotten when sync is done). I saw it yesterday when I reentered
> my gnus-bug group where I had removed (when unplugged) all the
> spam messages. When back nd after a 'g' on the group, all spam
> messages reappeared :(

Are you up to date?  I checked the latest patch about 24 hours ago.

If you're up to date and still having the problem, then I need more
information.  What would be best is if you could step through
gnus-agent-synchronize-group-flags.  I just added it to try to fix up
the info structures when the flags are sync'd.  It works for me.  Why
isn't it working for you?

Kevin