Mark Plaksin writes: > Marcus Frings writes: > >> By the way, this is also a bug on my FreeBSD system. Both on Debian and >> FreeBSD I use GNU Emacs 21.3.1 (and `g' fails on all systems) but on two >> different Windoze boxes I use a CVS Emacs (and there `g' works without >> any problems). So the new code seems to work for CVS Emacs but fails on >> the current stable Emacs. Can this really be Emacs-specific? > > I have the problem with both CVS Emacs and the wonderful multi-tty > (http://lorentey.web.elte.hu/project/emacs.html) Emacs which is CVS > Emacs plus patches. This patch should be applied to rev 7.8 (CVS head) of gnus-start.el. Please let me know what the outcome is. Finally, if this doesn't help, please revert to CVS head. Kevin