Daniel Pittman writes: > If the IMAP server closes the connection under nnimap while it is > prompting for the password, nnimap (during Gnus startup) throws an error > and kills the startup process. > > This happens often for me because my IMAP server has a short timeout at > the login stage, and because nnimap is a secondary method after nnmail, > which takes long enough to split a few hundred messages that I ignore > the startup for a bit... Daniel, Does this patch keep the startup process running after nnimap dies?