* pgnus 0.84: MIME display doesn't quite work right.
@ 1999-06-03 11:11 Kai.Grossjohann
       [not found] ` <u7lpky3fi.fsf@delta-ii.de>
From: Kai.Grossjohann @ 1999-06-03 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Shortly, I will `S D r' a message with the subject `Link Check' to
this list.  When displaying it, I get a `Previous page...' button in
the very first line of the *Article* buffer.  Hitting DEL shows the
included HTML file, further DELs move back to the beginning of the
article and show that the button has gone away.  Strange.

kai
--
Abort this operation?   [OK]  [Cancel]

* Re: pgnus 0.84: MIME display doesn't quite work right.
       [not found] ` <u7lpky3fi.fsf@delta-ii.de>
@ 1999-06-04  4:53   ` Norbert Koch
From: Norbert Koch @ 1999-06-04  4:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Norbert Koch <n.koch@delta-ii.de> writes:

> Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE writes:
>
> > Shortly, I will `S D r' a message with the subject `Link Check' to
> > this list.  When displaying it, I get a `Previous page...' button in
> > the very first line of the *Article* buffer.  Hitting DEL shows the
> > included HTML file, further DELs move back to the beginning of the
> > article and show that the button has gone away.  Strange.
>
> Right, I've seen this behaviour, too, in some messages that display
> html. Notice that there is, at least for me, an 'X' at the beginning
> of the From line when you "double-DEL":
>
> XFrom: ...
>
> norbert.

^*(&(*&**& that should have been an 'F' and not an 'R' ... too early.