Hi, as some of you may know the Gnus FAQ exists at the moment in two parallel versions which have to be synchronized manually: a XML version (which should be the master version) and a Texi version (which should get automagically created out of the XML version but is written by hand). To achieve the transformation I wrote a program in Scheme (I used PLT Scheme) which uses the SSAX lib to parse the XML data. I hope the program may be of use so it's easier for the different versions of the FAQ to stay in sync. I attach the program and a shell script which can get used to run the program from the command line.