* (Slightly offtopic) Webmail servers
@ 2000-06-05  8:34 Roman Belenov
From: Roman Belenov @ 2000-06-05  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm considering creating an account on of of webmail servers. I've got
two questions :

1) What server from those handled by Gnus is "the best" ? Main
   criterions are stability (interface wasn't changed for a long time
   so I can hope that Gnus will be able to fetch mail from it
   tommorrow) and availability (server should be online most of the
   time :-).

2) How stable is webmail support in Gnus ? Help says that "Mails may
   lost" - how often does it happen ?

--
 							With regards, Roman.