From: Rene Matteau <matteau@ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: generate nov data from the command line
Date: 22 May 2000 14:10:17 -0400	[thread overview]

Harry,

I believe I did answer on gnu.emacs.gnus but anyway, here it is
again. I did try to do this too and I was not successful. What I ended
up doing is writing a small perl script to recreate the nov files (and
the .agentview file). let me know if you are interested in the
script. It is not pretty but it works for me :-)

--
Rene