From: heddy Boubaker <boubaker@cenatls.cena.dgac.fr>
Cc: larsi@gnus.org
Subject: Bug when posting a piece of elisp
Date: 06 Jun 1997 11:54:10 +0200	[thread overview]

that has been posted to gnu.emacs.gnus as well.

 Hi,

 I posted recently a piece of elisp containing local variables at the end:

;;; Local variables:
;;; outline-regexp: ";; @+"
;;; byte-optimize: t
;;; eval: (outline-minor-mode 1)
;;; End:

;;; command-other-frame.el ends here

 And I've the following in my .emacs
 (setq
 enable-local-variables 'maybe
 enable-local-eval      'maybe)

 Now every time I enter my archive group it ask me if I want to eval the local
 variables. I think local evals should be automatically disabled in *all*
 messages buffers from within gnus - this could be a security hole, ok you
 should never set the enable-locals to t but why take the risk? - . What do
 you think?

--
 -*-   From the last station before the end of the Net   -*-
 -*- Centre d'Etudes de la Navigation Aerienne,  div PII -*-