Florian Weimer writes: > Andreas Jaeger writes: > >> Have a look at this email - it's signed, contains AFAIK no 8-bit data >> and is still QP. That's the problem I see. > > Your message contains trailing whitespace, which has to be stripped or > encoded in order to conform to RFC 2015bis. We don't want to strip > trailing whitespace because it would castrate the '-- ' signature > separator, too. It does? Ok, I'm defeated :-) > For the remaining cases, I don't think changing Gnus is worth the > trouble. In that case I agree. Cheers, Andreas -- Andreas Jaeger SuSE Labs aj@suse.de private aj@arthur.inka.de http://www.suse.de/~aj