Hello, I just changed institutions and added the local imap server as a secondary select method. Things seemed OK until I tried to copy items from my old imap server's INBOX to my new imap server's INBOX. Now I can no longer enter the new server's INBOX. I've attached the *Backtrace* and *imap-log*. This is No Gnus v0.2. Unfortunately I do not have direct access to the server, or I'd wipe my INBOX and try again. Renaming .newsrc.eld, Mail, and News on my client machine does not help matters. What seems to have happened is that my flags now have a "\njklymak 1" entry that gnus doesn't like: * FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen jklymak l) * OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen jklymak l \*)] Should I simply ask my admins to wipe my mail spool on the new machine and start again?