* pgp 6.5.8 and gnus
@ 2004-07-26 21:32 David S Goldberg
From: David S Goldberg @ 2004-07-26 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I haven't used pgp in years now that my company standardized on
s/mime.  I have to deal with a customer who uses pgp.  So I built pgp
6.5.8 on a Sun box and would like to use gnus with it.  I assume I'm
supposed to use mml-secure-message-encrypt-pgp to send him an
encrypted message.  I looked at the pgg documentation and it seems
that setting pgg-default-scheme to pgp5 is necessary.  But when I do
that, I get an error that pgg-pgp5-encrypt-region is being called with
a wrong number of arguments.  It looks like something is sticking a t
at the end of it.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a bug?  Is
there a better way to do this?

Thanks,
--
Dave Goldberg