This is a new one. It's happened a few times today and last week. I admit I'm not fully up to date on gnus, though. I haven't updated since last Friday morning. But since that update, and possibly the one before it. I cannot gcc messages with attachments into my cyrus IMAP server. gcc will work to the netscape server, an nnml folder and the cyrus server can handle the message if I bcc myself and deliver handles it. It finally occurred to me to set imap-log and show what happens. Here's what it said. Is this a server problem (I'm not aware of any changes there and my group runs it) or a client problem? Thanks, -- Dave Goldberg david.goldberg6@verizon.net