* gnus-summary-catchup-and-exit not setting marks
@ 2002-09-20 19:20 David S Goldberg
From: David S Goldberg @ 2002-09-20 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

In some groups, regardless of back end (I have nntp, nnml, nnimap, all
of which are affected), pressing c, gnus-summary-catchup-and-exit
doesn't always do the catch up part.  In other groups it works fine.
Looking at show-message-log, in the groups in which it works, I see a
message "Setting marks in ...", in the others I don't.  I'm also not
positive it's always happening in the same groups.  I've looked
through group params etc and can't find any obvious differences.  If I
do the equivalent work of that function with M C Z n, then all works
as expected.  It almost seems like there's a race condition somewhere.
Any advice on how I could try to debug this?

Thanks,
--
Dave Goldberg
david.goldberg6@verizon.net