* broken-reply-to suggestion
@ 2000-02-23  0:32 Alan Shutko
From: Alan Shutko @ 2000-02-23  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've realized that broken-reply-to will cause some minor lossage in a
group if a sendor sets their own Reply-To header.  I think it would be
nice if the to-address or to-list were set, only ignore the reply-to
if it matched.  What do others think?

262 days, 15 hours, 4 minutes, 17 till we run away.
Satire is what closes in New Haven.