From: Robert Rakowicz <b9009@rjap.de>
Subject: Re: Problems with Gnus Agent-Mode (5.10 and 5.11)
Date: 17 Sep 2006 19:14:49 +0200	[thread overview]

Kevin Greiner <kevin.greiner@compsol.cc> writes:

> Robert Rakowicz wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > hmm I can't believe it, really nobody has any tips/ hints for my problem
> > with agent-mode?
> >

> It could be because your problem sounds more like a scoring issue than
> an agent issue.

Hmm, and why do you think that? My Gnus setup is really easy.

> What is the value of your gnus-summary-line-format?  To be more
> specific, does it contain the '%z' format specifier?  If you do not have
> this specifier, you would not know which articles have been scored down
> vs. up.

I do not have changed this variable. He has default values

,----[ C-h v gnus-summary-line-format RET ]

`----

> When you have a group with "missing articles", reopen it then try the '/
> o' command.  This will display old articles that hopefully includes your
> missing articles.  Move the cursor over any of the missing articles then
> enter 'V S' to display that article's score.  If the number is negative,
> gnus most-likely excluding it per your scoring rules.

I have not changed my scoring rules between 5.9 and 5.10 or 5.11

,----[ ~/.gnus.el(Score) ]
`----

,----[ ~/News/agentscore/de.comm.software.gnus ]
| ;; -*- mode: Gnus-Score -*-
| (
|  ("subject"
|   ("[SPAM]" -1 nil s)
|   ("[SPAM?]" -1 nil s))
|  ("message-id"
|   ("@rjap.de\\|@localhost.localdomain" 1000 nil s))
|  ("references"
|   ("@rjap.de\\|@localhost.localdomain" 1000 nil s)))
`----

I have only one "default" category

,----
| ;;; Editing the predicate for category default
| ;; Type `C-c C-c' after you've finished editing.
|
| false
`----

Pozdrawiam/Gruß/Regards
Robert Rakowicz