* How to download all articles with the agent?
@ 2003-07-03 10:04 Niklas Morberg
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Niklas Morberg @ 2003-07-03 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've started to use the agent again after deleting my old
stuff. How can I tell it to download all articles in a
group?

After starting gnus with the agent I pressed `J u' for one
of my groups to download articles. I noticed that not all
articles were downloaded.

I went to the group buffer, pressed `J c'. Created a new
category called `all'. Customized the group with `e', changed
`Selection Predicate' to `true', selected a member group
and pressed Done.

When I do `J u' for this group, I expect all articles to be
downloaded, but they are not.

What to do?

Niklas