* How to configure gnus 5.10.1 with group-split-fancy?
@ 2003-05-07 16:15 Robin Hu
From: Robin Hu @ 2003-05-07 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi gnus gurus:

   I am currently using gnus 5.10.1 with the latest GNU Emacs checked
   out from cvs. Since I am moving to gnus from becky, please correct me
   if I am wrong.

   I set group-parameters in .gnu file and set nnmail-split-method to
   group-group-split, but it just not take place. nnmail-split-history
   show nothing at all. Can anyone point me out what ever possiable may
   cause such a problem? nnmail-split-fancy works fine.