Niklas Morberg writes: > Niklas Morberg writes: > >> I'm stumped. The regexp in i-d-n-t-h looks fine. If I go to >> the *nntpd* buffer and manually do `M-x re-search-forward >> [RET] ^\r?$' it will move point to the end of headers. Yet >> the function i-d-n-t-h fails to narrow the buffer to >> headers. > > And if I go an article buffer in gnus and do `M-: > (ietf-drums-narrow-to-header) [RET]' the buffer is properly > narrowed. But it does not work with the *nntpd* buffer... Clarification: if I manually go to the *nntpd* buffer and do `M-: (ietf-drums-narrow-to-header) [RET]' it will get narrowed properly. But it doesn't work when called from nnimap-split-articles. Could it be that nnimap-split-articles is using the wrong buffer? Hm. It seems that it is. The following patch makes splitting work as expected (not taking body text into account).