From: Frank Schmitt <usereplyto@Frank-Schmitt.net>
Subject: Re: Better integration of the new Gnus FAQ in Oort
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 21:54:29 +0200	[thread overview]

Jesper Harder <harder@myrealbox.com> writes:

> Reiner Steib <4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de> writes:
>
>> It's planned to convert the FAQ from docbook to info format, but this
>> hasn't been done, because of technical problems (Frank Schmitt may
>> provide details).
>
> What's the problem?  I just converted it to Texinfo, and it seems work
> fine.

Way cool, how did you do it? The problem was that the only way to
convert docbook to texinfo known to us was docbook2X and all attampts
to use it failed because either docbook2X didn't build (over here at
Windows - Cygwin country) or it only partially converted the FAQ and
gave up somewhere in the middle.

If you could send me a receipt on how you did it, this would be of
great help.

--
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France