* Losing dormant marks in nnimap groups
@ 2000-08-15 15:03 John S Cooper
From: John S Cooper @ 2000-08-15 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I make an article dormant in an nnimap group, the ? mark is displayed and
`/ d' and `/ D' hide and show the article, as expected.

However, if I leave the group and then reenter, the article is now shown with
the "old" O mark, i.e., the ? mark is lost.  I do not see this problem with
ticked articles.

I do use auto-expiry (and wonder if this might be causing problems?)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

    --- John