* message-customization ignored in qgnus-0.17
@ 1997-11-27 23:41 Francisco Solsona
From: Francisco Solsona @ 1997-11-27 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Hi,

	I've just downloaded qgnus-0.17 and everything seems to be
fine. Except for my message customization, Gnus is presenting me a black
and white buffer to compose my messages. Is anybody else experiencing this,
or is it just me?

	And no, I'm not using custom-face-lookup. `M-x customize' says that
everything is fine, and I also believed that everything should be fine,
this same configuration was working with qgnus-0.14.

Thanks,
Francisco

* Re: message-customization ignored in qgnus-0.17
@ 1997-11-28  8:07 ` Graham Murray
From: Graham Murray @ 1997-11-28  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <ud7n2iplxb6.fsf@kelly.cs.utexas.edu>, Francisco Solsona
<solsona@cs.utexas.edu> writes:

> 	I've just downloaded qgnus-0.17 and everything seems to be
> fine. Except for my message customization, Gnus is presenting me a black
> and white buffer to compose my messages. Is anybody else experiencing this,
> or is it just me?

I have noticed the same thing.  I use tm with gnus, so thought that
maybe it was a tm/gnus interface problem.