* OT Question
@ 1999-05-14  9:39 Lee Willis
From: Lee Willis @ 1999-05-14  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Erm, just a sort of off-topic question here but I figured that you guys
would know the answer ...

Is if possible to have the ' character in an email
address. Ie. k.o'brien or something similar?  or is that (As I suspect)
"The Wrong Thing"?

Thanks for any help,
Lee.
--
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"