* Default contents of "To:" with gnus-summary-mail-other-window?
@ 1997-04-02  0:34 Dewey M. Sasser
From: Dewey M. Sasser @ 1997-04-02  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there anyway to specify the default contents of the "To:" field
when using gnus-summary-mail-other-window?  This would be useful
because I divide my mail groups by mailing list, and if I could
specify (say, in the Group Parameters) a "default-recipient" for
non-replies it would (slightly) simplify things.

If there's not there (and noone's working on it), I'll dive into the
code and add it, but I wanted to ask first.

--
Dewey M. Sasser 			voice: (617) 494-6000
dewey@newvision.com                     PGP Key from public servers

* Re: Default contents of "To:" with gnus-summary-mail-other-window?
@ 1997-04-02  1:52 ` Jason L Tibbitts III
From: Jason L Tibbitts III @ 1997-04-02  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

DMS> This would be useful because I divide my mail groups by mailing list,
DMS> and if I could specify (say, in the Group Parameters) a
DMS> "default-recipient" for non-replies it would (slightly) simplify
DMS> things.

Well, if you use gnus-summary-post-news (usually bound to 'a') in a mail
group, the to-list parameter is used.  Recent versions will even auto-set
to-list for you after prompting once.
--
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - tibbs@uh.edu - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  University of Houston High Performance Computing Center