* Unable to obtain > article 7410 from ding.recent
@ 1996-03-06  6:57 Yusuf Goolamabbas
From: Yusuf Goolamabbas @ 1996-03-06  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greeting, Using XEmacs 19.13 and September 0.49. I type G a to look at
ding.recent. The last article is from March 1 by Shane Holder. Can
somebody explain why I am having some difficulty getting newer
articles. I would think the overview file is generated correctly

Thanks, Yusuf

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas                               yusufg@cc.gatech.edu
Graphics, Visualization, & Usability Center     (O) 404.894.8791

* Re: Unable to obtain > article 7410 from ding.recent
@ 1996-03-11 22:08 ` Jason L Tibbitts III
From: Jason L Tibbitts III @ 1996-03-11 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: yusufg

YG> [...] The last article is from March 1 by Shane Holder. Can somebody
YG> explain why I am having some difficulty getting newer articles. I would
YG> think the overview file is generated correctly

Actually the problem was that the .overview file was not being generated
correctly due to a mistake I made.  It's fixed now, and all the articles
are back.  Nothing has rolled off the end of the archive, either.

My apologies to anyone who was inconvenienced by this.

 - J<