From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@uh.edu>
Cc: dhall@illusion.apk.net
Subject: Re: A second try at this
Date: 11 Mar 1996 15:43:16 -0600	[thread overview]

>>>>> "dh" == d hall <dhall@illusion.apk.net> writes:

dh> Anyways I've noticed the ding-recent archive hasn't been updated,

Oops.  This was my fault; I got hung up on a Procmailism, namely that if
you deliver to a list of folders in one recipe, LASTFOLDER is set to the
first in the list, not the last.  What ever happened to "least surprise"?

Unfortunately, nobody told me about the problem until today so it didn't
get fixed until today.  Perhaps the archive group needs more explicit
documentation?

All of the articles are there; the problem was with the .overview file.
Everything should be back to normal.

dh> Has the US site for ding-recent been shutdown or just a mail delivery
dh> problem?

Just a little problem.  Things are OK now.

dh> (sorry to spam but I don't know the email address of the maintainer for
dh> the recent and list archive).

That's me.  It does need to be put in the documentation somewhere, though.
--
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - tibbs@uh.edu - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  University of Houston High Performance Computing Center