From: Dmitry Yaitskov <dimas@home.com>
Subject: Strange nov line???
Date: 20 Jun 1999 12:22:19 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi,

Using pgnus 0.87, XEmacs 21.2 b16 under NT.

I tried to read the relcom.politics newsgroup. Gnus showed lots of
messages on that group, but when I tried to open it, after -
apparently - reading the headers, it showed the "strange nov line
(###)" status for some time, with the numbers spinning, and eventually
said there were no messages to display. Opening the same group with MS
OE works just fine. Any ideas? (the relcom.* hierarchy is a Russian
one, with lots of cyrillic (koi-8) chars, in some headers too - could
this be the problem?).

Below as an example is one of the messages from that group, retrieved
via OE.