* Agent: delete agentized message?
@ 2003-06-03  8:35 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-06-03  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

My boss has his nnimap:INBOX under agent control.  There are some
very old articles known to the agent, but they are not on the server
anymore.  Hitting `B DEL' on them says `cannot delete article 1054'.

Is it normal for Gnus to behave like that?

I did M-x gnus-agent-regenerate-group RET, but that didn't help.  (It
did move all those old articles from ancient status to unread status,
though.)

I then marked some of the old spam as expirable and did M-x
gnus-agent-expire-group RET.  That did the job.

WIBNI the Agent would delete its copy of a message when people do B
DEL on an article that isn't on the server?
--
This line is not blank.