* Question about hooks.
@ 2003-04-01 20:01 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-04-01 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just another question for you Gnus and Elisp addicted :)

Is there any function that can show all the function binded to a hook ?

For example how can I know easily what functions are binded to let's
say message-setup-hook ?

Kind regards,

zeDek
--
http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site

Anti-war disclaimer:
	"Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Re: Question about hooks.
@ 2003-04-01 20:14 ` Jody Klymak
From: Jody Klymak @ 2003-04-01 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Xavier,

Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:

> For example how can I know easily what functions are binded to let's
> say message-setup-hook ?

C-h v message-setup-hook

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak                           104 Ocean Admin Bldg., OSU
mailto:jklymak@coas.oregonstate.edu   Corvallis OR, 97330