* NT Smilies inside out!
@ 2005-03-13 21:44 David Abrahams
From: David Abrahams @ 2005-03-13 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

To whom it may concern:

  I just updated my Gnus and all the smilies appear with their left
  and right halves interchanged!

I happen to be on NTEmacs.
--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting

* Re: NT Smilies inside out!
@ 2005-03-15  0:31 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2005-03-15  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

David> I just updated my Gnus and all the smilies appear with their left
David> and right halves interchanged!

How odd...

I assume that's a mirror image and not a rotation.

(not that I can help)

* Re: NT Smilies inside out!
@ 2005-03-15  2:43   ` David Abrahams
From: David Abrahams @ 2005-03-15  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Wes Hardaker <wes@hardakers.net> writes:

> David> I just updated my Gnus and all the smilies appear with their left
> David> and right halves interchanged!
>
> How odd...
>
> I assume that's a mirror image and not a rotation.

No, it's a rotation!

> (not that I can help)

;-)

--